Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to engage the services of an IT Manager. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the organization. He/she will help determine the IT needs of the organization and will be responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfil the organization’s information systems requirements.
• Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
Job Competencies & Requirements:
• Bsc in I.T, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in IT operations
• Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
• Working experience in the micro finance bank will be an added advantage.
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
HOW TO APPLY: Forward CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to email@example.com with the email subject- I.T Manager.
NOTE: Candidate should reside on the island