N.B: Candidate must reside on the Island.
Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to engage the services of an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join their growing institution.
• Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans and Monitor and update account records.
• Prepare detailed loan proposals.
• Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Market bank products.
• Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or similar field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a loan officer in a microfinance bank.
• Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations on Loan Management.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Officer and banking software.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Forward CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to email@example.com with the email subject- Loan Officer