Want to make money from your website? If I may ask why do you keep renewing your website without making money from it? Don’t worry! We are organizing one day free online session for you to learn how to monetize a website and turn it into a money-making machine.
Date: Friday 19th June, 2020
Send your Name, Phone number and Email to 08105375999
If you are among these people seeking for opportunities in Nigeria, but have no idea how to get started, then no need to worry.
I have top secrets in my book titled: “21st Century Business Ideas & Online Opportunities” is compiled to educate, expose, guide and inform you about opportunities available in the global market and how you can participate so that you can earn.
Get a copy of my book
PRICE: N2, 000 Only
Available in both Hard copy and Ebook
TO ORDER Call or WhatsApp: 08105375999
Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to engage the services of an IT Manager. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the organization. He/she will help determine the IT needs of the organization and will be responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfil the organization’s information systems requirements.
• Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
Job Competencies & Requirements:
• Bsc in I.T, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in IT operations
• Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
• Working experience in the micro finance bank will be an added advantage.
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
HOW TO APPLY: Forward CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject- I.T Manager.
NOTE: Candidate should reside on the island
N.B: Candidate must reside on the Island.
Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to engage the services of an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join their growing institution.
• Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans and Monitor and update account records.
• Prepare detailed loan proposals.
• Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Market bank products.
• Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or similar field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a loan officer in a microfinance bank.
• Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations on Loan Management.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Officer and banking software.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Forward CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to email@example.com with the email subject- Loan Officer
CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience 3 years
Interested qualified should send their CV to mailto:email@example.com
HTML 5 (Front End)
2-3 years experience as a programmer
Qualified and Interested?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using UNITY PROGRAMMER-CL05 as the subject of the Email
Deadline : 22nd May, 2020
·Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
· Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
· Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
·Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry Officer or Office clerk
·Experience with MS Office
·Typing speed and accuracy
· Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Attention to detail
· Diploma, OND or NCE in any discipline
Ota, Ogun state
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
Administrative assistant with computer literacy is needed at a start up consulting establishment situated in Ikeja.
Experience: 0-2 years
Age: 24 -29 years
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 15th May 2020
NB: Applicants living close to Maryland is strongly desired.
While some businesses are struggling to survive due to disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic, others are thinking of quitting business because of low or no sales.
Instead of taking a halt, you can take a switch…
With the cases increasing on daily basis, we won’t return to “business as usual”— maybe for a few months, or longer.
That is the truth…
The game of sales has changed and you need to start selling with the right approach — selling with empathy.Engaging the world as it was a month ago is a recipe for rejection.
You must master how to forge a connection by putting yourself in your prospect’s shoes for every outbound sales interaction.
That is the new normal.And selling this way, will yield better results and put you ahead of your competitors.
Join our training and implement this strategy in your business.
Discover more battle-tested strategy to drive sales during this pandemic.